Tic Tac Blue Blogger Template

On Wednesday, October 19, 2011 0 comments
Tic tac blue blogger templates. I am delighted with this template, because it looks minimalist and clear views on the eyes. Charming blue display make the situation more vibrant when writing articles. Because I is a person who liked the simple and minimalist. I put this template on my blog. This template is 2 column template and unfortunately it does not have a footer. So I was have to install its own. And adding related post.


Preview


If you are interested in this template, you can install it on your account.

Steps:

1. Login to your account
2. Choose a design, edit html
3. Choose Select layout template, and then choose the tic tac tempate blue, you can choose the two colors. Blue and green.

4. After that save, and now you've installed the tic tac blue tempate

All these and regards

More Article:

0 comments:

Post a Comment